POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ourobus Snake : Re: Ourobus Snake Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ourobus Snake
From: St
Date: 22 Oct 2006 18:37:35
Message: <453bf2af$2@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message
> What can I say? This is really splendid, and splendid modelling too. It
> brings harshly home that I have still a long way to go in Wings and/or
> Silo!

    Thank you Thomas! Kind words indeed from someone that's waaaay ahead of
me!

> Your technique for the scales is an ingenious one.

   It's the same technique as I used in my IRTC entry for the Mythology
round:  http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2004-02-29/dusk.jpg

  LOL! When I look at that image, I see that I was on the right track, but
lacking somehow.  ;)

   ~Steve~